Product Owner responsibilities include:
- Incorporating feature requests into product roadmap
- Grooming and prioritizing backlog
- Developing user stories and defining acceptance criteria
We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team.
Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
[Call to Action] You've piqued the interest of a candidate. How do you obtain their application? Include a strong call to action right here that encourages job seekers to apply and explains how. Instruct prospective developers to apply by clicking the "apply" button at the top of the job listing or by contacting your HR department directly.
When you're ready to expand your team is here to support you along the way, sign up for a free 14-day Hirize trial.